Welcome to the Arena!
We are setting up a TAW tournament where each team will run 5 matches and will be awarded points based the parameters listed below.
Every member of TAW is welcome and encouraged to participate, we will be setting up a signup sheet in the forums and shooting for a tournament date of 7/18/2020 "13:00 EST / 19:00 GMT+2
Tournament is going to be kept within private servers. So please show up 30 minutes prior to start of tournament for organizing.
Apex Legends is a free-to-play Battle Royale' style game that pits 60 players in squads of 3 against each other in a race against the clock for the ultimate prize to become Champions of the Arena!
In Apex Legends you choose one of 13 Legends, each with a unique backstory and a specific set of skills and abilities to aid your team to the final circle, you will need to think fast and make split second decisions to stay alive.
You start by jumping out of the drop ship and selecting one of the many locations on the map to find loot. Once you hit the ground, it’s a mad dash to find the best Armor, Guns, and Equipment hidden in loot chests and scattered around on the ground. But, don't expect the same tier loot every time you pick one location as the loot spawns are varied and you could end up getting stuck with low tier loot.
Get a kill, and you can loot that player’s death box for better tier loot and ammunition. But be careful, take too long looting one box and get sniped from across the map by one of the legendary sniper drops the game spawns randomly throughout the match.
If you go down, your team can revive you or if need be, collect your death box banner and re-spawn you at one of the re-spawn beacons located around the map.
But beware, if you are re-spawned into the arena you will be completely stripped of any loot you collected and must find something to defend yourself with quickly because other teams can see the re-spawn ship coming in and will be on the hunt for an easy kill
1. Most Total Wins
2. Most Total Kills
3. Most Total damage
Game Rules and Reminders:
· Teams of 3, with 1 reserve
· Game Mode - Battle Royale
General Rules and Reminders:
· If you cannot attend and have signed up please let APL staff know, as soon as possible.
· If you are signed up as a group, and come time to play, one of your members have failed to show up, it is your responsibility to find a proper replacement, or your team will be disqualified.
· Games are to be recorded or streamed with a member of TFO or a AL as referee's.
· Code of Ethics are to be reflected at all times when playing
Screenshots, from the scoreboard at the end of the game. (Can be found -> “C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\Apex\r2\screenshots” or Where ever you put your “Origin Games” Folder)
· All screenshots should be uploaded to the assigned discord channel for the tournament.
· If a screenshot is missing or is incomplete they will be judged on a case by case basis.